What we offer
Our Education & Prevention Solutions offer sports organisations, state authorities and law enforcement agencies all the support and information they need to tackle match-fixing. Whether they are currently facing a real problem in their sport or they have the foresight to take preventative measures, our bespoke products and services offer an impactful solution.
All our services are available in specifically tailored packages designed to accommodate a wide range of requirements and budgets. Comprehensive packages are available to ensure that all aspects of the sport are covered, enabling our partners to act upon and react to any possible situation in a positive and proactive manner. In the long run, this will ensure that organised crime and match-fixing does not have a detrimental effect on their sport, its public image and thus the commercial revenue it seeks to generate.
Products & Services
Our workshops, which can be provided as single workshops or as part of an integrity tour, are targeted at club participants (such as players, coaches and physios) as well as at other sports officials and other stakeholders (e.g. league officials).
As an alternative to our workshops, we offer webinars for those organisations or individuals who are not able to attend a workshop at a certain location, be for logistical, organisational or financial reasons. The structure and content of our webinars is similar to our workshops.
Our elearning tutorials are a perfect supplement to the Integrity Workshops since they offer sports organisations (e.g. governing bodies, player’s unions, etc.) the opportunity to communicate with their target groups via an efficient, bespoke and cost-effective medium.
A mobile app which ensures athletes and match-officials have a channel to report fixing, or any other suspicious activity relating to sports corruption at any time – completely anonymously and confidentially – directly to their organisation.
We can create an individual webpage as a centralised platform which provides your target-group with all relevant information, material, links and tools related to your integrity programme.
Workshops / Webinars
Our workshops and webinars are targeted at club participants (such as players, coaches and physios) as well as at other sports officials and other stakeholders (e.g. league officials). The objectives of these workshops/webinars are:
- To cultivate awareness and appreciation of the different motives behind match-fixing along with various methods match-fixers use to achieve their goals
- To demonstrate how the betting industry is used by match-fixers to make a profit, but also by Sportradar to identify and monitor suspicious activity
- To review the integrity rules which players and officials are bound by, along with the serious consequences they will face if found in breach of these rules
- To let players and officials know how they can get help and report an issue/approach
Our e-learning tutorials are a perfect supplement to the Integrity Workshops since they offer sports organisations (e.g. governing bodies, player’s unions, etc.) the opportunity to communicate with their target groups via an efficient, bespoke and cost-effective medium. The objectives of our e-learning tutorials are:
- To explore the world of match-fixing by following the paths of real-life convicted match-fixers
- To ensure the user experience is both informative and engaging, whilst keeping the product as simple to use as possible
- To gauge understanding through multiple-choice assessment and provide corrective feedback as needed
- To track completion via an electronic signature, ensuring your organisation is able to show that individuals have taken part in this learning experience and have no plausible deniability towards the issues highlighted
We have developed a mobile app which ensures players and match-officials have a channel to report match-fixing, or any other suspicious activity relating to sport corruption at any time, completely anonymously and confidentially.
- Users can save and attach audio files as well as pictures or videos as evidence to support a report
- The individual Sport Organisation’s official integrity-related rules and regulations are also easily accessible to ensure players and match-officials are clear about the code of conduct they must follow
- Users get answers to the most frequently asked questions relating to the app
- An integrated news feed provides the latest disciplinary updates of the Sport Organisation
- The app can be fully tailored to the individual needs and requirements of the Sport Organisation including own logos, colour schemes and other branding
We develop an individual webpage as a centralised platform which provides your target-group with all relevant information, material, links and tools related to your integrity programme.
- Individual URL
- Individual branding
- Individual content
- Responsive design
Accompanying Marketing Material
In order to promote your integrity programme we can design and produce individual PR and marketing material such as:
DFL Integrity Programme
“Together Against Match-fixing”
Serie A Integrity Tour
“Formazione in campo contro le frodi sportive”
FA Wales Integrity Tour
“Success: It’s nothing without integrity!”
HFF Integrity Tour
“Don’t Gamble On Your Future, Safeguard Our Sport!”
Malta FA Integrity Tour
“Say ‘No’ to Match-Fixing”
Serie B Integrity Tour
“Tutto parte dalla Conoscenza –
Le Regole del Gioco Pulito”
Gibraltar FA Integrity Programme
“Guarding Gibraltar’s Game”
V-League Integrity Tour
“Say No To Match-Fixing”